Where's your next adventure?
Lanie Campbell contemplates the sea cave, Cala Montgo, Costa Brava.
Vanuatu 2015 - Packages online now... Click here
We have a new website coming...
In the meantime, some key 2015 dates...
- June 4-6 - Vanuatu Open Water Swims
- June 8-12 - Espiritu Santo Swim Week, Vanuatu
- August 3-9 - Samoa Swim Series
- August 14-23 - Greek Islands oceanswimsafari, Northern Sporades Islands
- August 28-September 2 - San Sebastián oceanswimsafari, Spain
- September 6-14 - Costa Brava oceanswimsafari, Spain
- October 7-24 - Two Yasawas oceanswimsafaris, Fiji, either side of the Mana Fiji SwimFest
Other dates coming soon, including Marseille, Tonga and Solomon Islands.
Swim your dreams...
Our oceanswimsafaris are different to other swim tours. We base them around swimming in beautiful locations but we know that, for many swimmers, there's more to the world than swimming. So we program other activities, too, into our holidays -- cultural excursions, local food, etc -- as well as beautiful swims.
And we don't over-program. Many organisers will have you doing 6km in the morning and 5km in the afternoon, say. That's all well and good for some, but not for all, or even many. We realise you're on holidays and you want to enjoy the place overall as well as swim, because you know there are other dimensions to an exotic locaion that you want to explore. Or maybe you want to swim, then laze around on the beach and read a book.
It's up to you.
oceanswimsafaris.com is an offshoot of oceanswims.com.
Life's worth swimming.